best way to synchronize laptop and server?

Tony Abou-Assaleh taa-HInyCGIudOg at public.gmane.org
Wed Oct 19 20:56:44 UTC 2005

I use the old plain rsync. I use it to sync FreeBSD with OSX and Win2K
(with cygwin). Doesn't work as well with solaris though due to version
differences. It works great both locally and over the network.

Cheers,

TAA

Tony Abou-Assaleh
Lecturer, Computer Science Department
Brock University, St. Catharines, ON, Canada, L2S 3A1
Office: MC J215
Tel:    +1(905)688-5550 ext. 5243
Fax:    +1(905)688-3255
Email:  taa-HInyCGIudOg at public.gmane.org