Fwd: E-MAIL SURCHARGE

James McIntosh jemcinto-cpI+UMyWUv+w5LPnMra/2Q at public.gmane.org
Tue Oct 18 02:55:30 UTC 2005

1) There is no such law firm (Berger, Stepp and Gorman Barristers at Law)
listed in the Toronto business section of Bell Canada.

2) There is no one with the last name of "Stepp" (Richard Stepp QC or any
other whatsoever) listed in the residential pages of Toronto.

3) A very similar e-mail has been circulating for many years, and is a hoax.

4) Any e-mail asking you to send it to everyone in your address book is
very likely to be a hoax.

5) I hope that you are a newcomer to Internet e-mail, because an
experienced person should not be so gullible, falling for archaic hoaxes.

6) I think that there is a Web site, "Snopes" something or other, that has
a collection of hoaxes. Have a look through it.