Linux World / Network World 2006

ted leslie tleslie-RBVUpeUoHUc at public.gmane.org
Tue Oct 18 04:08:34 UTC 2005

I joined tlug at last years show.
I havnt been to a meeting, its just not convient (live in Oakville).
But I will join up again next year even if I don't go to a single meeting
in my first membership year, as I just see it as a donation to the cause.
BUT
if the meeting were at the show!! well I'd be there!
Can't speak to how many members are like me ..
but one might find a meeting at the show could be very well attended?

-tl