Running ASP (ick) web pages on Linux

Zbigniew Koziol zkoziol-Zd07PnzKK1IAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sat Oct 15 23:48:09 UTC 2005

ASP is for Windows only.

Yes, there are ways around but none of them is actually good. In
particular, if you are going to use let say MSSQL - forget rather. In
other cases - may be you can, and often it makes sense to choose a unix
server instead of windows one.

This might be helpfull:

http://erwin.terong.com/2001/12/25/migrating-asp-from-microsoft-iis-to-linux/

Chili!Soft offers solution.