October Meeting

phiscock-g851W1bGYuGnS0EtXVNi6w at public.gmane.org phiscock-g851W1bGYuGnS0EtXVNi6w at public.gmane.org
Wed Oct 5 01:56:29 UTC 2005

Rob -

I did a talk a few years ago for TLUG on using Tcl to prototype user
interfaces for electronic hardware. The project I talked about at that
time has matured and so I could talk about how it developed and the things
we've learned about using Tcl. This would be of particular interest to
electrical engineers in the group. I can also talk about the pros and cons
of Tcl for this type of application.

We have a hardware oscilloscope and signal generator running under a Tcl
GUI that we could demo.

This would be for 11 October, right?

I won't feel badly if you get a better offer, either ;).

Wh

Peter