[ANN] wiki lockdown

Tro troworld-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Tue Oct 4 04:02:23 UTC 2005

On Monday October 3 2005 23:05, Sy Ali wrote:
> On 10/4/05, Tro <troworld-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> > Works fine on Gentoo Wiki, which is 1.5.
>
> Ok.. I played around with it.  Is there some special kind of chicken I
> should sacrifice to make pages editable at all after installing it?
> My various spam blacklists are all empty/renamed and when this
> extension is installed.. editing any page just gives a totally blank
> result when attempting a save.

I wasn't the one installing, so I can't help you, sorry. It shouldn't give a
blank result. It simply runs a regex against an entire edit. If it matches a
bad url, it will show a "this change was blocked" page; otherwise, it doesn't
interfere.

I do remember that the predefined wikipedia/mediawiki blacklist that's
supposed to be used by default caused problems and had to be disabled.

Dmitri