TUX | The First and Only Magazine for the New Linux User

Merv Curley mervc-MwcKTmeKVNQ at public.gmane.org
Tue Oct 4 02:33:32 UTC 2005

On Monday 03 October 2005 21:09, Frank a.k.a. Erebus wrote:
>  Turns out that I couldn't use FireFox to start a subscription, but could
> do it in IE. Good news is that now I can use FireFox to download back
> issues.
>
> Frank

And I have had no problems using Konqueror,  since day 1.

Incidentally,  I subscribed and paid my approx $50,  but it was returned
promptly when the decision not to print was made.  I have a suspicion that
they didn't get enough paid subscriptions to make it worth while.  And the
sister magazine probably has a lot of articles available.

The biggest complaint seems to be its' KDE' orientation that gets explained
each month.  I always find 'new to me stuff' so I enjoy it.

--
Merv Curley
Toronto, Ont.

Kubuntu  Linux