m3u support for gnomebaker

Chris Friedt chfriedt-0jnyayh6ARPqzrOJbVgLALDks+cytr/Z at public.gmane.org
Tue Oct 4 02:12:45 UTC 2005

This wasn't a huge deal, but I had a chance to improve some existing
code in gnomebaker (http://gnomebaker.sourceforge.net). My patch simply
allows the user to include m3u files as potential files. Looks like my
few lines of code will make it onto 0.5.0 .

Also blogged about it
(http://www.perpetual-notion.myftp.org/blog/?p=58).

Incidentally, does anyone want to sell an oscilloscope :)

I just thought you guys (n' gals) might laugh at the part about Billly
;-)

heheheee...

ps: When is our next meeting?? I have zero concept of time/day/year...
actually, I thought today was still a day in one of my past lives as a
penguin ;-)

~/Chris

Christopher Friedt
Ryerson University