[ANN] wiki lockdown

JoeHill joehill-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Tue Oct 4 02:04:32 UTC 2005

On Mon, 03 Oct 2005 21:49:05 -0400
Zbigniew Koziol got an infinite number of monkeys to type out:

> > Works fine on Gentoo Wiki, which is 1.5.
>
> Wikis will never work fine. Never ever.

I've heard that somewhere before, but about something else...

Oh yeah, the horseless carriage, telephones, wireless, the Internet, etc.

You get right to work on that new application of yours to replace Wikis. The
world needs you :-)

--
JoeHill / RLU #282046 / www.freeyourmachine.org