A question for those running their own OSS projects

phiscock-g851W1bGYuGnS0EtXVNi6w at public.gmane.org phiscock-g851W1bGYuGnS0EtXVNi6w at public.gmane.org
Mon Oct 3 18:15:27 UTC 2005

Just put 'Announce:' and then the subject. Or if it's commercial'
'Commercial:'. If you do this and only do it once, I have found that there
are no complaints.

People who are offended by commercial announcements can then just delete
without reading the message.

Peter