Debian upgrade issue

Mon Oct 3 16:21:07 UTC 2005

When I run a dist-upgrade on my Debian testing system, I notice the
following:

      x-window-system-core
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 1 not upgraded.

I've done some looking, but I cannot seem to find out why this package
has been kept back, or what to do about it.  It is a meta-package, which
complicates the issue, and I'm pretty sure that this isn't significant,
it's just wonky and bugs me.  Does anyone have a suggestion about how I
can upgrade this package?  Thanks.
--

yours,

William