Hosting Provider Suggestions

Jeff Buan jeff-/qp0DKbAOldBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Sun Oct 2 21:02:51 UTC 2005

> The main reason I went with them was because they offered
> a web based reset and recovery system, I didn't see the
> other big providers offering a recovery system.

I'm pretty pleased with their recovery options, only problem I got is the
time for which I recover my files back. The good thing is my employer also
rents a dedicated server there and I could move files around for temporary
backup so the speed transfer is very fast.

> I documented my setup so that I wouldn't forget how to
> do it:
> http://www.wehave.net/linux/custom1and1.html

Thanks for the write-up that's very detailed. I use the Plesk system, my
clients seems to like it very much so I'm stuck with fedora 2 for the
meantime.

Jeff