looking for linux experts, part 2

ted leslie tleslie-RBVUpeUoHUc at public.gmane.org
Mon Nov 28 22:15:11 UTC 2005

what type of high speed do you have?

100MB could be reduced to 15-20 MB even with zip.

I have 70kb/s up from my cable internet, so thats almost 1 meg every 2 minutes,

you can by a 512MB usb key from you local future shop for 60$?
or atleast a 256 for under that,
the suse you have does recognize that right away,
so just move your stuff to a usb key,
its very valuable and cheap to have a usb flash RAM storage in this day and age.
i would recommend you get one regardless, its great for backup.

-tl