USB oscilloscope / Signal Generator WAS Re: [TLUG]: Where can I buy a linux-friendly laptop?

phiscock-g851W1bGYuGnS0EtXVNi6w at public.gmane.org phiscock-g851W1bGYuGnS0EtXVNi6w at public.gmane.org
Fri Nov 25 06:46:01 UTC 2005

Chris -

Thanks for the positive remarks. These days I'm carrying both the scope
and signal generator in my laptop case, along with some demo circuitry.

More at the December 13th TLUG meeting, if you are still in town.

BTW, your letter was mailed today from Vancouver.

Cheers -
Peter