Experience with Metadot?

Paul Kozlenko pkozlenko-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Mon Nov 14 04:49:37 UTC 2005

The server is currently in use on an internal intranet. Users seem to be
satisfied with it's capabilities and ease of use.
I am pleased with the ease of use of the software and the fact that the
users can do most of their own changes.

It is a stable system and has functions that are not so obvious at
first, that can be quite useful.

The installation and setup was not the easiest to follow unless you are
more familiar with the configuration of apache and perl than I am.
(Which is quite easy).

I havent found the page serving to be slow as Zbigniew comented in
another post. It is currently running on SuSE 8.3 at the moment on a
PIII 866MHz, which I will be upgrading to SuSE 9.3 very soon on a P4-HT
3GHz.

If you want other questions answered - feel free to email me off-list.

I am curious about "serendipity" though  (per Zbigniew).
- Paul