Fwd: [d at DCC] DRM, security, absurdity and Bill C-60

Scott Elcomb psema4-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sun Nov 13 06:14:54 UTC 2005

Pulling this accross from the DCC list because of potential
implications for Linux users.

Bill C-60 refers to the amendments to the Candian Copyright Act,
currently making their way through Parliament.

Constructive dialog here can be sent up-stream if necessary.

(http://www.digital-copyright.ca/discuss/5884)