Jdub slides

Evan Leibovitch evan-ieNeDk6JonTYtjvyW6yDsg at public.gmane.org
Tue Nov 8 18:47:16 UTC 2005

Behdad Esfahbod wrote:

>>I arrived late to the talk last night... did Mister Waugh mention
>>someplace online to review his slides?
>>

>Hi,
>
>I don't think the slides are available online at this time.
>After finishing his tour, you should ask him and he will
>definitely do.

Besides, for reasons that were explained early on, what the Toronto
audience saw was not what people saw at earlier stops on his tour.

Jeff's standard slideshow (and the laptop it's installed on) is now in
the hands of some thief in Montréal. What we saw last night was a
hastily-assembled replacement, but it was still darned good.

- Evan