Shoaib Tanvir/IS_TS/TSE is out of the office.

psema4 psema4-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Tue Nov 8 05:40:24 UTC 2005

On 11/7/05, Aaron Vegh <aaronvegh-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> These notes are driving me nuts. Can someone unsubscribe him?
>
> On 11/7/05, William Park <opengeometry-FFYn/CNdgSA at public.gmane.org> wrote:

> > > Great.  I'm looking forward to that.  ;-)
> >
> > Me too.  I can't wait until he turns that thing off.

Same here, but please remember - Shoaib may be a recent subscriber,
and may possibly be new to online communities in general - something
that is happening (I believe) at an increasing rate.  Con- /
In-structive comments will go alot further than the thorough blasting
that some of us get to enjoy.  ;-)

Of particular note - anybody recognize the domain part of Shoaib's
address?  Personally, I think that say's something.  :-)

--
Scott Elcomb
Fight might with Right.  Your Right.

2375+ Canadians oppose Bill C-60