One of those monumental days ........

pking123-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org pking123-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Sat Nov 5 21:00:27 UTC 2005

> Lennart Sorensen wrote:
> I use it.  I guess I am no one. :(

The sense that I meant it was to highlight the herd mentality behind OS
choice. It is like when I once heard a political pundit say something which
amounted to: "The reason no-one votes NDP is because no-one votes NDP". Of
course there *are* people that vote NDP, but the pundit was appealing to a
herd mentality -- and there might be some truth to what he said.