One of those monumental days ........

Peter plp-ysDPMY98cNQDDBjDh4tngg at public.gmane.org
Fri Nov 4 18:14:07 UTC 2005

Imho they have tossed in the towel when they bought that antivirus
company and started offering its products for free. An operating system
that has an antivirus software from a third party (i.e. one that had to
be written by a third party) bundled or recommended by its maker is, in
my eyes, like a car sold with an attached mechanic (or voucher for
repairs) or an airline that touts safety by listing all possible
emergency diversion airports for a flight route on the flight ticket. I
would be scared to death to use either.

Peter