ms on the offensive again

Joseph Kubik josephkubik-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Mon May 30 15:36:45 UTC 2005

I'd be happy to help out with such a talk.
Most Windows admins are in the position of having some random
application box sitting in a corner running linux (maybe a set-top
firewall) and would love to know how to do things with it.

So, maybe add: "How to look at a system log" "Signs your linux box has
been own3d"

-Joseph-