Technical book store in GTA?

F. Duran liberosec-FFYn/CNdgSA at public.gmane.org
Sat May 28 18:02:13 UTC 2005

> FWIW, I stopped by the Chapters at Steeles and Yonge
> this morning.

I was also at that store this morning. While the
selection in computer books is very lacking like you
said (they don't even carry "The Stevens" TCP/IP book)
I was able to find more or less what I wanted by
reading here and there from different books.

As a totally unrelated thing, when I came home my
neighbour was having a garage sell and I bought two
book case sets (Asimov's foundation "trilogy" and
"hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy") for $4. So this
weekend I can have a good flashback to my teenage
years...