pda parts in T.O.

Ray Payne ray-UsHhwO8CmvuakBO8gow8eQ at public.gmane.org
Sat May 28 14:18:18 UTC 2005

I've found that twice when I had to replace my battery in a Palm it was
cheaper to get one from eBay.  After shipping batteries seem to run at about
half the price of anywhere I could find in Toronto.  Keep in mind though I
haven't looked for one here for years.

As mentioned before, there is the Palm repair depot in Toronto as well, but
the repair charge is about $150US.  If you want an original Palm battery,
just call Palm or go to their website.  Last battery I bought from eBay I
paid $15 for, and it lasted over a year until I gave away the Palm.  No idea
if it still works or not.  Also add in $5 more for a Torx driver small
enough to open it and change the battery if you don't have one.