Perl Syntax

Kevin C. Krinke kckrinke-eqjHHVKjh9GttCpgsWEBFlaTQe2KTcn/ at public.gmane.org
Thu May 26 17:10:53 UTC 2005

On Thu, 2005-05-26 at 06:50 -0400, Stewart C. Russell wrote:
> > sub constant SIMPLE_PI => 4.14;
>
> Dude, I'm so hoping you never do any engineering work if your value of
> pi is off by one ... ;-)

I was soo off when posting this I wasn't even thinking anymore... just
hitting random keys was more like it. heh. :-D

I corrected myself and it was still incredibly wrong...

  use constant SIMPLE_PI => 3.14;

hehe

Must... remember... to not... post... without having... at least one or
two... buckets of coffee... _before_ I even think... about opening my
email client :P

--
Kevin C. Krinke <kckrinke-eqjHHVKjh9GttCpgsWEBFlaTQe2KTcn/@public.gmane.org>
Open Door Software Inc.