monitor Refresh rate

Jason Shein jason-xgs8i/e9EeWTtA8H5PvdGCwD8/FfD2ys at public.gmane.org
Mon May 23 14:06:52 UTC 2005

On May 23, 2005 09:59 am, Nezumikozo wrote:
> I am using Mandrive LE 2005 with a Samsung 955DF monitor attached to a
> Nvidia FX5200-based graphics card.  I cannot find anywhere to ajust the
> refresh rate for the monitor.  I seems to be somewhere in the 70's as
> far as Hz if I had to guess and is making this high pitched noise that
> is driving me crazy.   Does anyone know how I can change it to, say, 100Hz?
>
> Jay

I seem to recall running drakconf will allow you to change video settings.

Make sure you select the proper monitor, and it will show you the allowed
frequency ranges for that model.

--
Jason Shein
Director of Networking, Operations and Systems
jason-xgs8i/e9EeWTtA8H5PvdGCwD8/FfD2ys at public.gmane.org
( 905 ) - 876 - 4158 Voice
( 905 ) - 876 - 5817 Mobile
http://www.detachednetworks.ca