How do you start a blog/wiki?

Walter Dnes waltdnes-SLHPyeZ9y/tg9hUCZPvPmw at public.gmane.org
Sat May 21 00:20:05 UTC 2005

On Mon, May 16, 2005 at 06:24:54PM -0400, F. Duran wrote
> I don't know if it will be any useful, but I had nothing better to
> do this weekend and I launched OpenSourceCanada.com (another wiki,
> the GTALUG looks great!) So yes, another empty web.

  On a tangent to your post, how does one go about doing that?  I've got
a few computer-related things I want to spout off about, and a blog or
wiki might be the way to go.  Is there a fundamental difference between
blogs and wikis, or are they just different brand names?

An infinite number of monkeys pounding away on keyboards will
eventually produce a report showing that Windows is more secure,
and has a lower TCO, than linux.