Another job ad (security work) ;)

Byron L. Sonne blsonne-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Thu May 19 23:16:40 UTC 2005

> The only position I see, is "Vulnerability Research Manager".  I'd be
> more interested in the QA dude (I don't have the qualifications to be a
> dudette. <g>)

Hehe... I can fixt that, surgery is a hobby of mine ;)

http://jobsearch.monster.ca/getjob.asp?JobID=30257272&AVSDM=2005%2D05%2D18+20%3A50%3A23&Logo=1&cy=CA&q=ncircle&sort=rv&vw=b
http://jobsearch.monster.ca/getjob.asp?JobID=29176357&AVSDM=2005%2D04%2D13+16%3A54%3A08&Logo=1&cy=CA&q=ncircle&sort=rv&vw=b

Those be the links. Can't remember which is the engineering position,
and which is the manager. If yer after the QA position, I'd just send in
an application for the eng position. The jobs are substantially similar
anyways. Perhaps mention in the cover letter you're after a more QA
oriented position.

Hope this helps,
Byron