Another job ad (security work) ;)

Byron L. Sonne blsonne-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Thu May 19 22:47:36 UTC 2005

Hey all,

While I'm on the topic of jobs, my fulltime employer nCircle
(ncircle.com) is looking for some more people. The work is in the realm
of vulnerability management, and is some pretty cool security type stuff.

We're looking for an vulnerability engineer, a QA dude/dudette, and a
technical manager.

I'm too lazy to post links or stuff, so just hit monster.ca and search
on 'ncircle'. Best of luck to y'all!

Later,

p.s. We've had to deal with alot of fluff, so mention my name in order
that you don't accidentally chucked. Also, if you get hired, I get $1000
.. if you make it, I'll give you $100 of that in beer ;)