Wiki has officially moved

Sy sy1235-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu May 19 00:58:31 UTC 2005

On 5/18/05, psema4 <psema4-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> > > Sorry, I accidentally kicked the cable.  Should be working now.
>
> Anybody kick something?  :-)
>
> Looks, from here, like the images are broke on the wiki.  Not a
> terribly big deal, but looks a little odd.

I'm dumb, and blindly cut-and-paste into vital configuration files
without proofreading.  Whoops!  =)

That was a function of one layer of security.. hotlinking is now
disabled.  I can also selectively and silently redirect such hotlinks
to other things if I liked.  =)

All of this wouldn't be possible if I only read the man pages..
googling is so much more productive.  It gives me solutions, not vague
explanations.  </bitter>