Installfest status

Colin McGregor colinmc151-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Tue May 17 18:38:42 UTC 2005

While my office can PROBABLY (almost certainly) help
with CRT monitors (15" and 17" maybe larger), there is
NO WAY we could help with LCD screens. Unfortunate
truth is that in the last 2.5 years I could count the
number of LCD screens donated to G.T.C.C. on the
fingers of one hand ... and have fingers left over.

In other words, I would be happy to see what my office
can do to help with CRTs, mice, keyboards, etc.. But
don't ask me about LCDs, as I there is NO WAY I help
you there, sorry...

http://gtalug.org/index.php/InstallFests:2005-06_Planning