Pending Mr. Stallmans approval...

psema4 psema4-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Tue May 17 04:53:04 UTC 2005

Hello all,

It is with mixed feelings that I'm sending this message.  I am both
excited at the results of this drive, and frustrated at an inherent
ability I have to act before thinking.

I've made a couple poor choices in my approach on this matter - ones
that I do not intend to repeat.

However...  On to the good stuff.  :-)

Pending Mr. Stallman's approval on the presence of cameras, CUUG will
be booking for a professional audio - and video - recording of the
event.

I hope to have directions on how and where to send donations to CUUG
soon.  Once I do, I'll be contacting those who've offered financial
support over the next day or so.

If there's anyone else out there that would like to help, please let me know.

Thanks again to everyone - for their input, generosity, and time.
- Scott.

--
- SGE