I'm sure the Canadian situation is similar.

psema4 psema4-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Mon May 16 02:56:55 UTC 2005

(Apologies in advance;  I've been sporting a wicked headache all day.)

> Microsoft certainly weren't happy about that report:

The fact that Mr. Uden (Microsoft's education relations manager
according to the Zdnet article) would first say that "We spend more
time looking at better learning for kids" and then turn around and say
that 3 of the primary schools were supported by a secondary school
resulting in the findings of the report being distorted - I find that
just a little disgusting.

Schools have to rely on Microsoft (and/or it's "partners") for
support?  Schools should not help one another?  That's just absurd.

--
- SGE