these clicking habbits...

Zbigniew Koziol zkoziol-Zd07PnzKK1IAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sat May 14 02:04:07 UTC 2005

At home (FC2), when I double click on text in terminal window or just
mark in Mozilla, it goes to memory, so I can later shift-insert it anywhere.

But I used FC2 at some another place, and use now at yet another place,
and these comps do not let me to do the same.

Is there perhaps some sort of configuarion somewhere where I can change
my settings how copy & paste works? Or what is the problem?

BTW, it might be related: my mouse works nice like mice at home, but on
other 3 comps with the same OS it does not. It simply behaves like
"click twice, but slowly, to get what you want".

zb.