WTB: SuSE Pro 9.3 boxed sets

Fraser Campbell fraser-eicrhRFjby5dCsDujFhwbypxlwaOVQ5f at public.gmane.org
Tue May 10 14:20:33 UTC 2005

On May 10, 2005 12:32 am, Henry Spencer wrote:
> On Tue, 10 May 2005, Fraser Campbell wrote:
> > Does anyone know of a place in GTA (preferably downtown Toronto) that
> > sells boxed sets of SuSE Pro 9.3?
>
> One place that usually carries them -- haven't checked whether they have
> Pro 9.3 in stock -- is the U of T Computer Store (a wing of the bookstore),
> at St. George & College.

Thanks Henry.  Unfortunately, UofT is out of stock.  They ordered more copies
2 weeks ago and expect to wait at least another 2 weeks (slow to deliver
according to guy there).

camelot.ca and amazon.ca are out of stock.  We've ordered directly from
Novell, probably at least 7 days before it reaches us, assuming they have
stock :-(

Enough to make me wonder if Novell is actually interested in selling product!
They want to ship me a box with a manual I will never read and a bunch of CDs
that will only be used once (in order to copy contents to NFS share).  I
might have to start talking my employer into Debian!