installfest support

Sy sy1235-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sun May 8 22:31:46 UTC 2005

On 5/8/05, billt-lxSQFCZeNF4 at public.gmane.org <billt-lxSQFCZeNF4 at public.gmane.org> wrote:

> Does anyone have a copy of partition magic or something similar that will allow us to shrink an existing Windows installation?

qtparted seems to work wonderfully.  I used it recently off of a
pclinuxos liveboot to shrink an ntfs partition and was quite
impressed.  Mind you all the data was at the start of the partition
already.

I take it that there is a trust issue with using free tools for
playing with something dangerous like this though..