[NTL] chmod 777 /windows not enough?

Peter plp-ysDPMY98cNQDDBjDh4tngg at public.gmane.org
Sun May 8 13:40:25 UTC 2005

>> Has anyone manufactured a good inkjet printer that actually ships with a
>> linux driver (as good as the Windows one that gives you all those
>> printer head cleaning utilities and ink refill gages, etc?)]

Are you *sure* that you want those 'ink refill gages' which tell the
printer when to stop printing with cartridges that still have ink in
them or have just been refilled 'to prevent damage' to the cartridge
(that needs replacement anyway) ?

I feel that someone has been doing an excellent advertising work.

Peter