Any colleges or universities teaching Linux?

Colin McGregor colinmc151-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Thu May 5 23:26:16 UTC 2005

"G. Matthew Rice" <matt-s/rLXaiAEBtBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org> on Thursday, May 05, 2005 6:21 PM
wrote:

> "G. Matthew Rice" <matt-s/rLXaiAEBtBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org> writes:
> > I'm trying to compile a list of all colleges and universities that teach
> > _any_ linux in their programmes.  Even better would be if they admit it
;)

> > So far I have Seneca and Algonquin.  Are there any others that you know
> > of.
>
> Sorry to follow up to my own post.  I'm looking for eastern Ontario
schools.

I am not sure how extensive their program is, but Centennial College does
offer some Linux and Unix courses. Centennial College had a small (10 x 10)
booth at the Linux World Canada show. Also, we are talking to Centennial
College staff about doing Linux install fests at Centennial...

A quick look around the Centennial College website turned up the following:

   http://www.centennialcollege.ca/coursepdf/CNET-303.pdf

Colin