Further Follow-ups

Seneca seneca-cunningham-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Thu May 5 19:37:34 UTC 2005

On Thu, May 05, 2005 at 02:59:28PM -0400, William Park wrote:
> Oh well, so much for that idea...  Paying for parking, after driving all
> the way there, will be too much for our target audience.

Just because the default ends up having people pay for parking?  I was
just at Parking Services, and while GTALUG on its own doesn't warrant
free parking, in their opinion, we still have possibilities.  If we can
get a department of UTSC, or potentially Centennial (although the person
at Parking Services didn't mention them), to talk with them, we may be
able to work out some parking arrangement.

--
Seneca
seneca-cunningham-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org