Further Follow-ups

Seneca seneca-cunningham-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Thu May 5 18:20:46 UTC 2005

On Thu, May 05, 2005 at 01:55:34PM -0400, William Park wrote:
> On Thu, May 05, 2005 at 01:43:22PM -0400, Seneca wrote:
> > On Thu, May 05, 2005 at 01:08:34PM -0400, Seneca wrote:
> > > But really, this location is easy to get to from public transit,
> > > just so long as it isn't after 1:30am.  My biggest concern about it
> > > really is just parking cost/availability (both of which depend upon
> > > time, date, and any arrangements made with the appropriate parking
> > > department) and getting non-laptops up and down the hill without
> > > damaging them.
> >
> > And after a quick walk to Centennial, I no longer have concerns about
> > getting computers up or down hill.  There's a bridge connecting the
> > building to the parking lots.
>
> I thought parking was free.  How much for parking?

Depends upon the day and time (and seeing if Parking Services can be
convinced to give us free parking).  For Centennial, the best lots are
UTSC's outer lots and the fee is either $2 (weekend, friday after 4pm),
$5 (weekday after 4pm), or $10 (weekday)[1].  Centennial does not appear
to have its own parking and relies upon the UTSC lots[2], with lots 3
and 4 being the closest to the bridge[3].

[1]<http://www.utsc.utoronto.ca/~parking/cashparking.htm>
[2]<http://www.centennialcollege.ca/about/map_stc.htm>
[3]<http://www.utsc.utoronto.ca/~parking/campusmap.pdf>, not to scale,
   slightly out-of-date, and does not show the upper drop-off loop or
   bridge

--
Seneca
seneca-cunningham-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org