Further Follow-ups

Seneca seneca-cunningham-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Thu May 5 17:08:34 UTC 2005

On Thu, May 05, 2005 at 12:10:17PM -0400, James Knott wrote:
> Seneca wrote:
> >Oh, what a nice location.  It's at the edge of UofT Scarborough.
> >Parking there would be interesting; the parking lot I've seen is a few
> >metres above the entrances to the place that I know of.  There is a
> >drop-off loop at the same altitude as the main entrance and stairs (and
> >sidewalks) that can be taken down there.  There are also multiple bus
> >routes that go past it.
> >

> But, it's way out in Scarberia.  ;-)

And so very easy to get to, just a five minute walk away. ;-)

But really, this location is easy to get to from public transit, just so
long as it isn't after 1:30am.  My biggest concern about it really is
just parking cost/availability (both of which depend upon time, date,
and any arrangements made with the appropriate parking department) and
getting non-laptops up and down the hill without damaging them.

--
Seneca
seneca-cunningham-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org