Further Follow-ups

billt-lxSQFCZeNF4 at public.gmane.org billt-lxSQFCZeNF4 at public.gmane.org
Thu May 5 15:47:28 UTC 2005

 Metro Hall has been discussed and even pursued. The problem is the cost associated with the place (it would break the bank) and its facilities can't seriously handle any large turn out.

One other place has been thrown around. It is sort of car friendly (street parking) and TTC friendly (Streetcar). That is the Ralph Holton Center (sic) at Queen and Broadview.

Bill