Wiki problems

Leah Cunningham leah-8JrgHtYBq2OWVfeAwA7xHQ at public.gmane.org
Thu May 5 00:09:03 UTC 2005

Sorry to spam the entire LUG with this...

Speaking of Wiki issues, I was making some changes that had to do
with a new Link for the sitemap, and and suddenly the Wiki became
unresponsive.  Is anyone else seeing this problem right now?

I had a similar problem when setting up my wiki at home at one point
that was solved by upgrading php on the system.  I tried manually
deleting the potentially problematic entries from the database and
restarting the db and webserver.  Any ideas?

Leah