Meeting updates...

Colin McGregor colinmc151-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Wed May 4 18:25:19 UTC 2005

"Franco Saliola" <saliola-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org> on Wednesday, May 04, 2005 2:03 PM
wrote:

Hey, the new Debian should be out in time for the installfest!

Hopefully, yes, I remember when they were talking (fairly seriously) about a
September release date for Sarge. Now they are talking in terms of end of
May, lets hope. Then we can start swearing about how long Etch (which will
be the successor to Sarge) is taking to come out :-) .

Colin.