Semi-OT: Database for "average" users

Peter plp-ysDPMY98cNQDDBjDh4tngg at public.gmane.org
Mon May 2 21:21:06 UTC 2005

Replying to myself:

I just did a small hardware project for myself that uses about 2300
lines of C (including comments etc). Even if it's only 1000 effective
lines, including some reused libraries (written previously by me), it
had about 5 more or less serious bugs (not typos) and it took a week to
clear (about one bug per day). It means it was about 99.5% accurate at
the start. The hardware took another week and is not counted here. It
still has a bug I know of but I worked around it for now, for lack of
time. How many lines did you say your perfect product had ?

Peter