Thunderbird Slayer ! URGENT

Peter plp-ysDPMY98cNQDDBjDh4tngg at public.gmane.org
Mon May 2 19:47:10 UTC 2005

On Mon, 2 May 2005, Lennart Sorensen wrote:

> It breaks all threading email clients in some ways.  The real solution
> is that you start using a mail system that works.

The real solution is that you people start using a MUA that cannot be
tied up in knots by the next best spam message typed in by anyone above
the age of 7 in 5 minutes using a text editor. Let alone by an
inadvertent typo made by someone (me) in the source code of the pine
(sic!) MUA. Would you like me to post a message on this list with the
headers (among others):