TLUG at Linux World Canada

Allen Taylor agtnews-PeCUgM4zDv73fQ9qLvQP4Q at public.gmane.org
Thu Mar 31 21:13:17 UTC 2005

On Thu, Mar 31, 2005 at 08:04:15AM -0500, Colin McGregor wrote:
> I forwarded this on to the powers that be for posting to the TLUG-Announce
> mailing list a few days ago, so far without results. So in the mean time,
> here is an update for those on the "main" TLUG list....

I wonder how many people like me didn't know/had forgotten that there is
(was) a TLUG-Announce mailing list?

> Beyond this, if you would like to volunteer to help with the TLUG booth at
> LinuxWorld Canada there will be an organisational meeting at the Duke of
> Kent Pub 2315 Yonge Street (one block north of Eglinton Ave.), March 31st
> 2005 starting at 7:30 PM. Please let Colin McGregor (colinmc151-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org)
> know if your planning to come to the organisational meeting so he can tell
> the pub know how many places to reserve for the meeting, and pass on some
> background information.

Colin: I should be able to make it tonight (depends if I finish with a
client's wonderful Win98 machine in time) but even if I don't make it, I
am available to fill in a few time slots at the TLUG booth. With advance
notice my time is fairly flexible.

Later,
Allen