TLUG at Linux World Canada

Robert Brockway rbrockway-wgAaPJgzrDxH4x6Dk/4f9A at public.gmane.org
Thu Mar 31 19:08:12 UTC 2005

On Thu, 31 Mar 2005, Chris F.A. Johnson wrote:

>    I'll try to make it, but three deadlines have converged today.

I can't make it to the meeting so it'd be good if a report was posted to
the list.  I previously advised I'd be available to help at the TLUG stall
as I'm doing a BOF anyway.  It looks like my BOF is on the Tuesday April
19 so this would be the best time for me to help out.

Rob

--
Robert Brockway B.Sc.
Senior Technical Consultant, OpenTrend Solutions Ltd.