testing Sympatico mail servers

Dan Gennidakis dgenn-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Wed Mar 30 18:11:51 UTC 2005

Yeah I guess that is what happens when you outsource the mail servers to MSN. Nice job Bell.

David J Patrick <davidjpatrick-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org> wrote:the Sympatico mail servers have been acting strangely for me, for the
last couple of weeks. smtp down for days at a time, and incoming mail
arriving late.
I'm just sending this test to the list to see if it'll take 18hrs to
rumble through, and the most recent postings I see (from any list) is
yesterday 'round 5PM; that can't be right ! I'm sure once the MSN
conversion is complete, this penguin will be out in the cold !
djp
--
The Toronto Linux Users Group. Meetings: http://tlug.ss.org