mailing list/mail web-archive software

Anton Markov anton-F0u+EriZ6ihBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Mon Mar 28 01:42:07 UTC 2005

William Park wrote:
> On Sun, Mar 27, 2005 at 01:08:05PM -0500, Anton Markov wrote:
>
>>- - Various "Groups" services such as Google Groups, Yahoo! Groups, etc.
>>However, they don't provide an option to upload old messages.
>

> What's wrong with simply "resending" them through Yahoo Groups.  It'll
> be automatically archived.

Now there's an idea I haven't considered. The only problem I can see is
loosing the From, Date, and other headers. But I suppose that I could
forward the message to the group, in which case it would still contain
all that information. Or I could fake the From and Date headers somehow.

Anyways, thanks for the idea!

--
Anton Markov <("anton" + "@" + "truxtar" + "." + "com")>

GnuPG Key fingerprint =
5546 A6E2 1FFB 9BB8 15C3  CE34 46B7 8D93 3AD1 44B4

*** LINUX - MAY THE SOURCE BE WITH YOU! ***