Minimal web server

Walter Dnes waltdnes-SLHPyeZ9y/tg9hUCZPvPmw at public.gmane.org
Sun Mar 27 04:59:19 UTC 2005

  Is there something less complex than Apache for serving HTML/XHTML?
I'm thinking of getting my feet wet with a home-based server (which
IStop allows).  No streaming or cgi in mind, simply XHTML 1.1 and
possibly a few small files.  I want something simple and secure.

An infinite number of monkeys pounding away on keyboards will
eventually produce a report showing that Windows is more secure,
and has a lower TCO, than linux.